Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 66cd855a8572c9647109e3f27f01a442098abeae


Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 torrent
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd
Director: Adam McKay


Download TorrentSeeds: 145 Leechers: 83


Users review: Sick of reading comments start with I was a big fan of the first film, and this is not the first film, is a different movie, stop comparing! Anchor has received a large cult for a reason, it was hilarious, weird, bizarre and completely random in some places. It must be said to one of my favorite comedies ever. But seriously? What did you think of something completely different? No! I do not know! I did not want something completely different. Ron Burgundy I wanted more, more Tamland brick, which is what we have. Personally, I loved the movie and I do not understand why someone did not like the original did not like it too much (unless you seem to think a movie called 2 presenter, yes, is 2, should be something completely new and on the wall). Sometimes I think people need to get there head out of there ass and just watch a movie for pure entertainment for.Rant was made. 8/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment