Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Descendants 2011 martis1234

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: 86b6ddcb59de73dff9584c722f863b70e49c5b0f


The Descendants 2011 torrent
Year: 2011
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Starring: George Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara Miller
Director: Alexander Payne


Download TorrentSeeds: 146 Leechers: 78


Users review: It's a great movie, no doubt about it. However, taking the gold in the world, Oscar buzz and positive reviews on the combination of IMDB, I was expecting a lot more.The story and the premise of the film is perfect. In fact, the slogan impressed me very much: trying to reconnect with his daughters. The kind of movies I like. Immediately, I could tell it was a movie about character development and human connection, typically with the highest type potential.Unfortunately movie, it's just good, but not special. It felt like a movie built so many choices, but do not release it at some point during the movie. The whole movie I felt during the introductory nature. Not necessarily the plot, because the plot does not develop, but the whole film feels a sense of more and more dramatic early events never happened.Its not easy to explain my feelings on the film, because the offense is not necessarily technical or specialized. But it was hovering around and I was quite disturbed to see. I feel that there is still much to explore character Clooney and his daughter's character. Besides, I think the only factor affected the results Clooney. His performance was good, really, but again, because I feel like there is more to be explored, of course, I also feel that its performance can be added to (but not necessarily better). As the Oscar buzz for this film, I have to compare it to other films similar. And, unfortunately, I do not feel like there is a sufficient connection between the characters ... While the potential to achieve the connection has been established, it has been seen, in my opinion. Unfortunately, I have to say that there have been better developed Reconnect movies.In summary, this is a fun movie, but it lacks some important elements that feeling a little worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment