Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Heat 2013

Torrent Size: 815 Mb
Files: 3
Info Hash: c699948895ac07da98cdc4757ddf18b20435aba4


The Heat 2013 torrent
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Michael McDonald, Melissa McCarthy
Director: Paul Feig


Download TorrentSeeds: 114 Leechers: 66


Users review: I can not understand all the negative reviews for this film is. They almost convinced me to not see it. Fortunately, decent reviews convinced me to take a chance, and I am glad I. This movie is a great comedy as well as a decent comedy to come out in the last two years, there are many. Performance is first class. The script is very funny and the direction. Links that fitted perfectly. The pace was very good and kept interested. Even slower than it was just a small part of the film in general, but it's one of the things that makes it more human and easier to relate to. It pays to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment